Nature Trail, a 659-lot gated community from the development team of John S. Carr, Ronald Swaine, Neal Nash and Eric J. Nickelsen, was designed to provide residents with upscale living and unmatched amenities while creating sustainable harmony between residence and the preserved, natural setting.
A 6,000 squre foot facilitiy overlooking the surrounding Nature Trail Preserve are - designed specifically for residents to enjoy.
- Rustic architecture, including stonework and rich wood accents embellished with tin awnings, high ceilings and large windows
- In-ground swimming pool with separate pool for children
- Fitness center
- Tennis courts
- Meeting facilities and large outdoor space for special events
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Lodge site has additional acreage for future expansion
The Nature Trail Lifestyle
- Covenant-enhanced living
- Gated entry with continuous security at main entrance guard house
- Parks throughout
- Underground utilities
- Trails embedded within the nature preserve for fitness and educational opportunities
- School district includes Beulah Elementary, Woodham Middle, Pine Forest High